There are many ways for parents, alumni and other constituents to get involved at SKS. Whether you choose to participate on a daily, weekly, monthly, or occasional basis, we appreciate your efforts.
- Serve as a host parent to one or two of our international students by taking them in for a dinner, a weekend or a holiday break.
- Join the Parent Association which is always looking for new members to help organize events and share ideas for school improvements and new projects.
- Be an active member of the Alumni Association by attending meetings, helping with events and supporting fundraising efforts.
- Help us reach our goal of 100% participation in The Storm King School's Annual Fund by making a tax-deductible gift to the school. All gifts to the Annual Fund support the school's operating budget, which directly benefits the students and the school.
- Attend plays, events, concerts, games, or even a meal in the dining hall! You have an open invitation to school functions, and we encourage you to visit.
- Send us pictures and videos to be posted on our website.
- Send us your testimonial letters. The Storm King School experience is best described by those who have experienced the benefits of our unique community.
- Refer prospective students to Storm King. Your endorsement is important to us!