INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION PROCESS:
The Storm King School offers rolling admissions based on availability. Families can apply online or request a hardcopy application kit. Click here for International Application FAQs
A completed SKS application includes:
- Admissions Application Forms
- Application Fee of $125.00
- English and Math Reference Forms
- Current Transcripts and Grades
- A standardized measure of English proficiency, such as TOEFL Junior, TOEFL, IELTS, SSAT, or SLEP Scores (Storm King's TOEFL code is 2480)
- Copy of Passport
- Completed Guardian Form
- Financial Affidavit and Bank Statements
- Interview (in person or by Skype/telephone)
Prospective students are also strongly encouraged to take the SKS Campus Tour and to participate in the "Student for a Day" program.
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Admissions Joanna Evans at (845) 534-9860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.